Friday, July 13, 2012

Iverson Grand Sport 10!

I have owned this bike for a few months now but never touched it, haha. Some friends are needing bikes so I decided I would put it together and clean it up a bit. I appreciate this bike a lot more. Yes its a cheapy and not the lightest bike but its still in very good condition and Iverson bikes did hold their place in the bike world. I've only ran into a couple of Iversons they were certified Olympic bikes, Iverson decathon I believe for the 1976 Olympics. I still plan on picking these bikes up even though the are in terrible condition they would be a good collectors bike I think. Anyway. Pictures!

Jarobi and I flipping the handle bars back in place and taking off the front brake. 

SLICK! This bike rides fucking awesome and the shifters still work pretty well. This bike will complete someones life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment