Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hutchinsons Hidden Treasures

Besides riding there is seriously nothing better than finding bikes. In Hutch you can find bikes from the craziest connections. I've found Bianchi, and peugeot frames in trailer parks; amazing bikes just sitting on the side of these trailers. And the scrap prices they throw around here for them, don't get me started....

My best connection however comes from a guy who owns a few scrap yards around town. His main one I am guessing is a bike galore. Hundreds of bikes cluttered next to each over being taken over by overgrown weeds, even the inside is full of bikes. Its an amazing thing to see. No, not all his road bikes are even worth grabbing but I managed to pick a few good ones, those will be in the next blog but here are a few goodies I left behind.


Tour De France 10 Speed. This bike was light but the frame was HUGE!

World Schwinn. 


Peugeot! I had too many bikes and had to leave it behind. 


Didn't get the name or model of this bike. I was just too curious to how the fuck these brakes worked. 




The prize bike I left behind. This badge and name is sick. I seriously regret grabbing this one. It sits for me and waits. 

AZUKI

No comments:

Post a Comment